- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, drained
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 5 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 c. coleslaw mix (you can substitute Napa Cabbage sliced thinly)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 c. chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- 4 white or yellow corn tortillas
- 1/3 c. crumbled feta cheese
- Bottled chipotle hot sauce or other hot sauce
Karen sent us this recipe! Thank you.
Directions: Place beans and cumin in small bowl; partially mash. Mix
2 teaspoons olive oil and lime juice in medium bowl; add coleslaw,
green onions and cilantro and toss to coat. Season slaw to taste with
salt and pepper. (I skipped the salt & pepper.)
Heat 3 teaspoons olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high
heat. Add tortillas in single layer. Spoon 1/4 of bean mixture onto
half of each tortilla; cook 1 minute.
Fold tacos in half. Cook until golden brown, about 1 minute per side.
Fill tacos with feta and slaw.