- 1/8 cup almonds, soaked for 8 hours
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon light miso
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 soft date, pitted
- 1 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1⁄2 bunch kale, de-stemmed
- 1⁄4 head cabbage, shredded
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1⁄2 cup leek or green onion, thinly sliced
Combine ingredients for Dressing in a blender and puree, using a small
amount of water as necessary to achieve the consistency of a thin
Chiffonade the kale into thin strips and massage to soften.
Toss with remaining ingredients and serve.
Hope everyone enjoys these recipes. We did!